Friday, March 21, 2008

Few minutes on air


Soon after coming to tokyo i began to miss the radiocity backhome in bangalore.I would turn it on in the morning and it would be going on till the time we sleep.I got so much used to it that i felt tokyo silent.And wud sing on my own at home to kill the silence.not that i didnt have music cd's but was much hooked on to radio's nonstop RJ's .

A little search on the net and tips from some friends we got online radio.but among all of them we liked the radio dubai city 101.6.It was superb.It had the groove.Its been more than 2 years now since we started to hear.i know u wilbe finding it wierd me sitting in tokyo and listening to dubai radio.I like RJ kritika and had written her a mail long back which she had promptly replied.So yesterday she had a show fro international listeners.she said we can send an email and she wud call us back.I sent my mail and phone number and here she calls me.

Nervous though ,it was an exhilarating experience.I still cannot believe i spoke to her on air 5 and half minutes.Hey krithika thanks.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this.

    ReplyDelete

will be pleased to have ur comments.